801 bullys is for all UTAH bully breeders, here you can post what you got going and show results.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEMAYOR801
ALPHA DOGG
ALPHA DOGG

PostSubject: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 11:14 am

FOR ME VACCINE AT 4-5 WEEKS ....
DEWORM AT 2 WEEKS.
Back to top Go down
Torres Bloodlines
TOP DOGG
TOP DOGG

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Alot of vets i have spoke to say 6-8 weeks for the vaccines but with Pits being so susceptible to parvo I rather get them on it sooner although the mother’s milk has the antibodies already.

VACCINE AT 5-6 WEEKS
DEWORM AT 3-4 WEEKS

good post Vic
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/torresbloodlines/
THEMAYOR801
ALPHA DOGG
ALPHA DOGG

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 1:17 pm

YEA I KNOW BUT I DONT TAKE THE RISK MAN. SO FAR IT WORKS FOR ME TO GIVE IT TO THEM AT A EARLY AGE
Back to top Go down
The U Camp
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Nice post... yall got me takin notes rite now! LoL
Back to top Go down
http://coming soon.com
Torres Bloodlines
TOP DOGG
TOP DOGG

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm

i agree it works for me to give them the shots earlier.... lol i have even received hater mail from an add i had on KSL for a litter i was selling at 7 weeks old that had two sets of shots, they where trying to down talk me and act like i had no idea what i was doing but when i responded with my reasons the hater stopped lol what joke thats dumb chick needs to get a life and quit harassing people that advertise on KSL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/torresbloodlines/
GraFFilthy..
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Which Shot should be given to the pups first?
Back to top Go down
slcblues
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 5:53 pm

maybe when they are sick should you start the vaccines?
Back to top Go down
Legal_Illusions_801
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm

lol!
Torres Bloodlines wrote:
Alot of vets i have spoke to say 6-8 weeks for the vaccines but with Pits being so susceptible to parvo I rather get them on it sooner although the mother’s milk has the antibodies already.

VACCINE AT 5-6 WEEKS
DEWORM AT 3-4 WEEKS

good post Vic
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legalillusions
THEMAYOR801
ALPHA DOGG
ALPHA DOGG

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 6:22 pm

i give them the 5- in 1 shot
Duramune Max 5 Dog (canine) Vaccine 25 Doses

Distemper, adenovirus type 2 (and hepatitis), parainfluenza, and parvovirus. Vaccination

slcblues thats a big no no... if you give them a shot when they are sick they will get worst.. you do it before that could happen
Back to top Go down
GraFFilthy..
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Cool...Thanks..
Back to top Go down
SBR Bulldogs
BIG TIMER
BIG TIMER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Wed May 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I start at 6 weeks and they get another shot every 3 weeks until they are 16 weeksold then once a year is plenty. If you don't give them shots until 16 weeks you they don't get fully protected. So mine will end up getting 4 shots and wormed with every shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sbrbulldogs.com
GraFFilthy..
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Thu May 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Very Happy .....
Back to top Go down
slcblues
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

who says?you ..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
D.Patt
O.G MEMBER
O.G MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   Thu May 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Any of these would be great examples.It's not recomended to wait till they are sik.
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/Daniel DPatt Patterson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?   

Back to top Go down

AT WHAT AGE DO YOU GIVE YOUR PUPS THEIR FIRST VACCINE AND DEWORM THEM?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
801bullynews-
Jump to: